Friday, April 30, 2010

Worry of my dear....(Smile)

Time:12.00am
date:01.May.2010
Location:Room 15....


I didn't know now it was May...and this year will going fast.I hope...I can turn back..but..we can't...cause...it's time.


Today....it was chill...


Time:09.20am
Location:Room 14....


I woke up..and I know..she had fever again..so,I not going to school and take care of her.Yesterday night..I didn't dream a thing.Just cool and chill off..
I went to the bathroom and clean up..after that..change my cloth.Then...I open Wendy room..look inside and see if she still sleeping...and she still.I touch her forehead and still a little hot...kinda warm.I just pray for her and walk out the door.
Miss.Landlady and Ka Zi woke up and went to the kitchen..so,I went to the kitchen..ask Miss.Landlady if she got any "panadols".She gave me two and I thanked her.I went back to her room..and she was awake.I got a bottle of mineral water and two panadols...her eyes were blur so I just help her up.She try too but can't...and she feels like wanna sleep back.So..I let her seat and rest.

Time:10.00am
Location:Room 15....

She was okay..and I gave her medicine..and a water.She try to hug me aside but...she really really fell asleep.Can't think a second I lay her down and blanket her.I was so worry.

Later.....I plan to take her to clinic later..and hopefully I got a better cure for her.
So...I went to the garden site and seat down...rest and look up...thinking...and holding the ring I got.
Then...I saw Ian and Mui Mui..walking aside...they saw me and greet me.I just wave my hand.
I walk back to my room..and rest...on the alarm at 01.30pm...and later I wanna take Wendy to clinic.I ask Ka Zi and she told me she will take us there.
Then...I had to rest..and sleep....and mind thinking.......

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz......................................

Time:01.20pm
Location:Room 14...

Woke up late....a bit...then..I went to her room...........told Wendy to wake up....pull her up and take her.Told her to change and she did..but very slowly.She just finish and Ka Zi ready her car.
I had to piggy back her....and put her in the car.
Then....

"Clinic Ragavan"...I told Ka Zi...

Time:02.00pm
Location:Clinic....

I bring her to the doctor and then...he treat her..and told us she had suffer of hot and cold temperature fever.She cannot stand hot for sometimes.So..the doctor had to inject her some medicine and gave us medicine.I had to pay...and it's for her.
Later...Ka Zi ask me her condition...and she was okay.I was a little worry...and her hands were with me...as I always do.

Time:05.30pm
Location:Room 15....

I was in her room...she was online and talk with her friends for a moment...in Facebook and I was happy to know she was okay now...a little...and I smile at her,as she was smile at me too and thanked me.It was my responsibility like I promise to her parents a month ago.
Later....she wanna rest for a while and her heart beating were cool down..as I touch her heart side...and I know...she'll be fine.

Time:08.00pm
Location:Dining room........

Later...Nick call us and it's dinner...Wendy looks like wanna take a meal..so...she can heal up and go on.
I had to carry her a side and help her a little.

Miss.Landlady ask us about her condition and she said she'll fine.I hope she'll fine as fast as possible.Mui Mui help her and gave her vegetable too.
She smile at her and thanked her...and I like when she smiles....her sweet smiles.

Later...I told Mui Mui carry her to her room and told her to wait for me...so..I help Miss.Landlady clean the table..wash the plates and cups...then...the spoon and fork too.Miss.Landlady thanked me but...I should thanked her.I hold her shoulder..and said.."You been a good care of us...and I should be thankful"........she just smile at me.
Later....

Time:11.00pm
Location:Room 15........

I went in her room..help her...talk to her and laugh...about our life when we were young..and still remember about it.Then...Law barked twice and look at us.Wendy shook it's head and I hug it up.It lick my face and look at us both.She said.."You both look cute and she take a photo...of us three...we three were seating and Law were looking infront.It was a perfect shot!!Tomorrow I will frame it.Then...Law went under the bed and sleep...like little lazy dog puppy..hahaha....

Then...she wanna rest too...so,I blanket her..hold her hand and close our eyes,pray for us and kiss her forehead...and say "See ya"..as I walk outside.She look at me..and I close the door.I really love her...but...this time..it would be.

Time:Now......
location:Room 14............

I online and look sadly....and remember a song....it's about smile...and the title is SMILE....

Smile though your heart is aching,
Smile even though it's breaking,
When there are clouds in the sky,
You'll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow,
Smile and maybe tomorrow,
You'll see the sun come shining through for you.

Light up your face with gladness,
Hide every trace of sadness,
Although a tear may be ever so near,
That's the time you must keep on trying,
Smile what's the use of crying,
You'll find that life is still worthwhile,
If you just smile.

When there are clouds in the sky you'll get by,
If you smile,
And maybe tomorrow,
You'll see the sun come shining through for you.

Light up your face with gladness,
Hide every trace of sadness,
Although a tear may be ever so near,
That's the time you must keep on trying,
Smile what's the use of crying,
You'll find that life is still worthwhile,
If you just smile...............
(For you...all..my dears....)

Hopefully she will be as always...smile...in my warm heart...

Now...I look infront of my laptop...holding the ring....and hopefully she will be fine...and Miss.Landlady too...hopefully she will be chill always from busy.
Well....looks like I got to end now.and Wendy....smile always...and be chill...

To Be Continued.......................

Benny Liew.............(Smile...as if you just smile..and my heart will feel warm)..................

No comments:

Post a Comment