Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wake up in an Illusion...

Time:12.02pm
Date:03.April.2010
Location:Room 14


I just woke up at 11.30am...and I start to on my laptop.I remember last night I was dreaming of being down there again.Still...the card of triumphal within wasn't real after all.I scared to know that...
When I woke up...my back hurts cause...I drop down on the floor...on a solid wood "tatami" floor....(OUCH!!!!)...
Today I sleep kinda late cause I chat with my foster brother,Fong and Riby till 01.59am,my foster father,Uncle Peter till 02.11am and my foster mother,Ms.Anna Fong...till 02.50am.(Sigh...)...now...still feeling back hurts again....hahaha.....
I just remember that Wendy parents gonna arrive soon so....I better prepare now....and also....I have to find my tie!!....ahaha

To Be Continued later............

Benny Liew............

No comments:

Post a Comment