Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Normal...just cool and chill...

Time:10.56pm
Date:13.April.2010
Location:Room 15...

Today just like normal...nothing special happen.Only the same process in school all you need seven hours to study and learn.What a crap!!
Just return from school..back hurts with loads of books in the bags.

Wendy just return home much late than me.Ask her why and what happen.She just hold my shoulder and said nothing but a sigh.


Then..I ask Miss.Landlady about the desert recipe for tonight.She said she'll handle it and just told her if anything can ask me.

Time:03.00pm
Location:Room 14...

Fell asleep...nothing happen..just hear soft sweet songs...asleep..like dreaming...a day dreaming.
Then...awake....

Time:06.30pm
Location:Kitchen...

After shower...go and change cloth..and then went to the kitchen.I help Miss.Landlady to cut the tomatoes and lime cause tonight we all gonna try new stuff.I had no idea what recipe is that but it smells good.

Time:07.15pm
Location:Dining room...

Dinner's ready...went to dining room,then,call everyone except Uncle Jo and Nick..both of them went fishing..
Nothing happen tonight dinner...just eat...and help Miss. Landlady clean the bowl and plates.Talk to Wendy that will she following me to Saturday night at church that we all gonna have singing lesson and had feast...she look happy and want to join...then..I just smiled at her...and we both return to our rooms.

Time:10.56pm
Location:Room 15...

Then..I online...do nothing..Wendy call upon on me.I just go to her room and she wanted me to seat with her..well..I got to go..and hope tonight Uncle Jo will get a big fish!!...^^
Well..looks like I gonna sleep in her room..on the sofa...and story telling to someone special to me..got to go...see ya'll later....

To Be Continued......
Benny Liew.......................^^"........

No comments:

Post a Comment