Monday, April 26, 2010

"Isn't It Beautiful?".....

My heart was swimming,
In words gathered by the wind,
My voice bounded,
Into a cloud-carried tomorrow.

My heart trembled,
In the moon-swayed mirror,
Soft tears,
Spilled with a stream of stars.

Isn't it beautiful?,
If we could walk, hand in hand,
I'd want to go,
To your town, your home, in your arms.

I dream of being,
Against your chest,
My body in your keeping,
Disappearing into the evening.

Words halted by wind are,
A gentle illusion,
A tomorrow torn by clouds is,
The voice of a distant place.

My heart that had been,
In a moon-blurred mirror that flowed,
Those stars that trembled and spilled,
Cannot hide my tears.

Isn't it beautiful?,
If we could walk, hand in hand,
I'd want to go,
To your town, your home, in your arms........


Sigh................................


Benny Liew......(Just flow in my mind...).............

My dream of your face,
That I softly touch,
Melts in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment