Saturday, April 3, 2010

Half in a Crying Day...

Time:01.20am
Date:03.April.2010
Location:Room 14

This evening...I mean night...between 8.00pm...we all had dinner and laughing joy!!
When I we all talking and joking around...we all can't eat anything cause we all laughing!!!
Hahaha....we all talk very funny joke about this story who was fell in the hole that we use to call "Fire in the hole!!"
I really can't stand with their jokes cause I laugh like MAD!!

Later...we all stop laughing...then..Nick looks into my eyes and start a little laugh.Wendy slap my behind and told me to stop but I try...and it did.So,Wendy laugh a little too.

Time:10.07pm

After we all had dinner...it was raining but no so heavily...and the moon shines yellow brightly.
Me and Wendy went outside the garden to watch the moon while Mui Mui,Miss.Landlady and Sumi go to their rooms and play.Nick,Ian and Uncle Jo went to Room 7..to hear their stories.Looks like everyone is busy except us both.We just seat on a bench..and talking about tomorrow plan...that her parents will come and visit.
She was happy...so do I.She also told me that her parents were having a great busy day.Her sister got full A's for her SPM.I was happy to hear that and I told her my foster brother,Fong and she ask me "You mean the ghost face fella looks like ghost in MSN?"
I told her yes.And I told her he got 9A's and a "B" for his SPM.Then...she also look at the moon...asking me why is the moon so bright but never shines the night.I told her it was creation from God.She just lean her head on my shoulder and I told her...it's God fate.
Then...I saw her eyes were heavy...and feeling like falling asleep...so,I just hold her so she won't drop.
I was kinda worry one thing that make me angry...if someone disturb her..I will know what to do.

Time:12.55am
Location:Garden side....

After she fell asleep on my shoulder for 1 hours...I realize one thing on her...will she remember the past with us..Lawrence and me???
I also not sure cause...I know it would hurt me and her badly until we cannot feel our happiness for a thousand times.I know...so..I just seat and thinking.Then..I wake her up,carry her to awake and tell her that it was late.So,I help her wear her shoes and take her to her room since she was sleepy.

Time:01.10am
Location:Room 15...

Finally...until here...we chat a while infront the door.She hold my hand and told me...:Ben...tomorrow is a great day.Maybe you can meet my parents.."
I just smiled and tell her.."I will."
Since I was her best friend...and she hug me and told me.."Good night.."
My face were red cherry...and my body feeling heat up!!
As she release me...I told her "See you tomorrow"..and i walk away...

After I reach to my room..I feeling like I wanna cry cause..if I loose her...what happen?
Then..my tears flow a little...she told me before"Will you be with me?"..until now..I haven't answer her yet.Then...I start blogging on my laptop..anyway..this evening I just changed my blog style...
So...I just feeling happier now with her

Looks like tomorrow I continued...and her parents will come and visit.I hope her parents won't think negatively on us....hahahaha
Oh yeah...I just realize that Wendy...hahah...she afraid of butterflies...hehehe...okay...got to go now...see you all later...
Benny Liew..........

No comments:

Post a Comment