Monday, April 5, 2010

Visit the past...

Time:06.09pm
Location:Room 14...
Date:05.April.2010


I woke up late today about 12.50pm......cause I slept late yesterday.Then..I saw her bed..she was gone and I wake up...rest my back and take my things back to my room.
Then,I saw Ah Sun and Mui Mui playing chess at the garden site.I ask them where is Wendy and both of them said she with Miss.Landlady and Sumi in the kitchen.
Then..I head to the bathroom and change my cloth.I want to go to town later.

Time:02.30pm
Location:Raub Town..


I just leave them and set my foot to town by bus.I wanted to buy flowers cause I want to visit my grandfather grave today.
When I arrived at town,I straightly go to a shop where sells a lot of flowers and books.I stop by there and bought a bunch of flowers.The shopkeeper ask me am I alone buy this flowers and I said "Yes".He just curious on me cause he know that I am alone now.After I bought those flowers,I go in deeper and bought a few sketch book and pencil for my drawing cause now I'm out of it.

Later,I had lunch alone at a coffee shop..where old folks use to go there drink and chat.I just seat alone and enjoy my coffee and noodle.

After that..I went to the bus station..waiting for Bus Ah Keat...

Time:04.15pm
Location:Home...

When I am inside the bus...I look out the window and saw the sun wanted to set and it kinda bright.I just wear my spectacle and look forward.
Finally...I reach home...and Wendy was worry about me and ask me where am I going.I told her I wanted to buy flowers and visit my grandfather graves.She ask me that she wanted to follow so..Uncle Jo,also,wanted to go and visit his one.

Time:05.55pm
Location:Bukit Koman Graveyard...

We reach here already and we all had to go up.She hold my hand and I told her don't be afraid.Uncle Jo had to go up further cause his brother grave was up there.Until now I didn't know that he had a brother and he remind us...me and Wendy...about Lawrence.I starred at her and she just smiled at me....

Then...I saw my grandfather grave fill with beautiful flowers.I know....my dad and my relative must had visit it just now...and I just put my flower next to it.She told me that my grandfather looks like me.I just nodded my head.

Well...Uncle Jo just finish.We all return back home..and it was raining for a short while.

Then..we all reach home and I have to help Miss.Landlady to prepare dinner...and also...I hope I will know..that Uncle Jo sadness on his brother..I'm sorry on him...

To Be Continued........

Benny Liew......

No comments:

Post a Comment