Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tired...and worry...

Time:05.10pm
Location:Room 14..
Date:o6.April.2010


I was asleep in school...while it was Mathematic class...jeez...my head was spinning by then.

Time:Between 03.30pm
Then...after finish school...I saw Riby was upstair nearby the staff room and she greets me.She wanted to tell me her problems..cause..as usual I am a psychologist..hahaha.
She told me..that Naili and Izzatul...don't like about her and Fong,my foster brother..and I thought in my mind.."Are they jealous?"..cause in psycho said.."Jealousy can form of many attitude such as winning,losing and a lot of them especially love"
Then..I try to tell her about them...why they like that..

Hmm..I think so..maybe because of that...and then...I also explain my problems to her about yesterday that Wendy try to...kiss me..and I ran away..such a fool am I.
Now..her turn to be the psychologist to me...==''....tell me to express my feelings toward Wendy...(sigh...)...nevermind...
Then..she call Fong to send me home..I don't want cause I don't get use to ride motorcycle....hahaha.....

Time:04.30pm
Location:Home

Then...I had to go back so does Riby.....and I also feeling scared what happen if I go back and suddenly Wendy ask me question why am I running away.
Maybe she really loves me...or am I not ready??

I hope Riby friend's won't get intense on her...sorry bro...I just explain it out...and also I wanted to meet Wendy sooner...maybe now??...(sigh...)...maybe dinner after this...(sigh....)..what have I done?...

To Be Continued.....

Benny Liew......

No comments:

Post a Comment