Saturday, April 10, 2010

Preparation....

Time:01.02am
Location:Room 14
Date:10.April.2010


This evening..(from 3pm to 5pm)...I,Ian,Mui Mui and Sumi was playing the rabbits at the garden while enjoying snacks and junk food..hehehe....
When Mui Mui hold my Bunny,it hop and ran away.Ian laugh at her and said.."Maybe it scare of you."..and I laugh with her.Sumi was combing the black rabbit and smile at it.I just watch her.She look cute when she sit down on the floor while combing the rabbit.
I call upon Wendy and ask her how is school today.She said she's cool and fuzzy.I ask her wanna join me for snacks later and she accepted.So..I head to my room and get it for her and we both enjoy it in her room.

Then....we all when out for a while and she told me she wanna rest cause she was tired in school...and I told her I will wake her up when dinner..and she just smile at me and went to bed.

Time:07.15pm
Location:Dining room...

I reach to Wendy room and knock her door.She haven't wake up yet.Maybe she's hungry now.Her door not lock yet and I open it.She was still sleeping and I sit on her bed...shake her and ask her dinners ready..and she just flow her tears and what happened??!!
She wiped it away and wake up.I took her to the washroom and then..she was clear again.
Then...while dinner...we all ate a lot and no desert for todat..(sigh...)..at least we all had watermelon...

Time:Between 10.20pm
Location:Corridor site...

Then..I took her to her room and told her what happen..she said she got a nightmare and I told her.."Don't worry,I'm right here.If anything,you can ask me.Ok?"
She just nodded her head.
Then..she wanna sleep early cause tomorrow we all gotta go to the orphanhood at KL and have to wake up at 4.00am...

Well..I took her to her room..gave her a head kiss only..(not lips!!!)...and then told her to sleep early...and she just went in.

Time:11.50am...
location:Room 14...

Then..I head back to my room..on my laptop...chat with Fong and Riby for a while.Then..I remember that...tomorrow I will make a party too...hmm..BUCHO MIO~!!..hahaha..and also...I wish tomorrow will be my great day......and my leg now feeling better.....

~BUCHO MIO~!!!.....^^

To Be Continued....

Benny Liew.......

No comments:

Post a Comment