Sunday, April 25, 2010

Remind the rain........(My World Full Of You Begins To Spin)

Time:11.51pm
Location:In my room...dark and lonely...
Date:25.April.2010


Now...it's raining and I'm thinking of a poem...where a poem rains it tears to dearly to us..and all.
This poem..."My World Full Of You Begins To Spin"..for you...and all.......>>

With a piece of the shining white cloud,
I wait for you again today on this sunny hill,
Looking up at the sky as I whisper the pinky-promise,
We made one day in the sunlight.

Just by having you laughing next to me,
I feel like I can try harder no matter what kind of day it may be,
If we can spend our happy times and sad times together,
The music we can hear becomes eternal.

If the small shadows line up and start walking from here,
My feeling full of you begins to spin around,
The gentle feeling that gathers in our hands held together,
Let's carry everything and go as we hum the distant song.

Even on rainy days or windy days,
I will wait for you on this hill everyday,
Filling it up with the important moments,
That we piled up in the repeating days.

If I gaze at the grass where the small shadows line up,
My world full of you begins to spin,
If the answer can be found in our hands held together,
I can believe that anything can be done.

Even that secret wish of yours that is hiding behind the quiet voice,
I understand it so I'll make it come true.

If the small shadows line up and start walking from here,
My world full of you begins to spin,
The gentle feeling that gathers in our hands held together,
Let's carry everything and go as we hum the distant song.....(end)


Sigh....now raining..and rain even harder.I think...what is she doing now alone?Is she lonely and sad alone?Dear...please don't cry...and I know..I will be your side...even we both are far.Just three day only,my dear.So..please dear,be patience.I love you...as I always do..and I will wish for you on a great day like this poem again.


To all of my friends...and her...and my families.............^^

Benny Liew.............on the distances now.....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment