Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Awaken from a sweet dreams...

Time:04.40am
Location: 14...
Date:06.April.2010

I awake...and still remember what happen just now when we both tried to kiss but failed.I just don't know why am I crying now..my tears were flow down till my chin...and shine drop to the floor.
I...I know...she loves me from the beginning but...am I ready?
I can't do it.I just take care of her but...to love her?
My tears stopped now..and I wanted to see her but..now it's too early.
Jeez...Wendy..I am so sorry just now...if I know you were trying to kiss me but I did run away just now...I know you feeling bad now but...as a best friend...I am so sorry..
Later on..my eyes were not heavy anymore and I couldn't sleep maybe because of just now...(sigh....)...

I wish...I know what is on our way now...

To Be Continued...........

Benny Liew............

No comments:

Post a Comment