Saturday, March 27, 2010

"Hunt and Seek..."..==''

Time:07.53pm
Location:Room 14
Date:27.March.2010


It was breezy evening....(4.20pm)..what should I do....then...everyone was free!!....But...I saw them plan on something...

"BEN!!!YOU'RE IT!!"Ian said...

I just said"WHAT!!!???"...I don't even understand.....

"Let's play hide and seek.Want to join?"Mui Mui happily said that to me.

"Errr......(in my mind:Damn...I can turn their happiness now!!)...OKAY!!!"I just smiled and told them..Uncle Jo just point good at me....and this hide and seek has a PRIZE..WHOEVER WINS....CAN WISH 1 THING.....

I was it!!....And this place is so big..kinda hard to find too.Wendy just see me....and told me "GANBATEH!!"...and I nodded my head.Then...Ka Zi took me outside the main door...and the time limit of the game is 1 hour

"Please wait 5 minutes...and DO NOT PEEK!!!"

5 MINUTES LATER....

I'm ready......then...I open the door...I heard nothing...everything silence.....I took the map that Miss.Landlady gave me....and I was a little confused now.So...I enter:

Room 1: Check...this is the Landlady room...nothing special inside now...only got a lot of bear dolls....and what is this??...(Ooops)...looks like I enter girls private stuff...Then I get out from there..

Room 2:That is Sumi room.Hmm...kinda scary too see her room this dark...and when I turn on the light...I saw...a photo of her family...I saw she smiled inside.I saw her parents too....Three of them was happy...I just feeling like wanna cry...then..I heard a little voice...(Vrrram!!!).....I found Sumi were under the bed.
(TARGET CAPTURED 1:Sumi)

I told her to follow me.She just silent..and follow me.

Room 3:No one lives inside....check...

Room 4:It's Ka Zi room.Locked...maybe no one is inside.

Room 5:Ian's room...not locked.Maybe no one inside but..I still go in....I check under the bed...and the cupboard.I saw nothing...

Room 6:Ah Sun room....I found him finally!!...He was behind the door.

(TARGET CAPTURED 2:Ah Sun)

I just wave my head....what are they doing hiding such place....(sigh).....

Room 7:No ones live also....

Room 8:Still...no one inside and locked.


Room 9:Uncle Jo room...hmm...a lot of fishing stuff here...I guess he likes fishing after all....well..no ones inside...

Room 10:No one lives inside...

Room 11:Mui Mui room....as I enter...I saw many many cute things.And also her photo too.So..she has a brother...I did not know that in that photo...and I open the cupboard..she shocked ME!!!...

(TARGET CAPTURED 3:Mui Mui)

Room 12:No one live inside but not locked....I checked inside....no one too but...I can feel someone...so I checked again...so.....she was inside here....GOT YOU!!(It was Miss.Landlady...)

Room 12:Very weird....room 12 was a stored instead a room...well...no one inside too...
(SIGH..where is everyone?!)

Room 13:Nick's room.When I enter..I saw his Playstation,TV and many things inside.Also I saw his mirror cupboard full of his crystal collection...and he was hiding in his bed.

(TARGET CAPTURED 4:Nick)

Room 14:My room was lock suddenly...it open!!...I was shocked to hear that!!....Then..when I enter the room...ARGH!!!...KA ZI WAS SLEEPING INSIDE!!!!

(TARGET CAPTURED 5:Ka Zi)

She apologies to me and laugh.I told her to stop and don't ever do it again!...

Next is the toilet:1.Man's toilet....I saw all clean only...no one inside..
2.Lady's toilet...Ka Zi told me to not go inside cause it is a girl toilet..and who cares..I just go in.She shocked and I told her...this is hide and seek...must find every one corner to corner...

Room 15:Wendy's room..nothing inside just only cloth and computer...and I found nothing at all...

Room 16:No one at all...(sigh)..all room already check but I saw something very familiar...and I just found Uncle Jo...

(TARGET CAPTURED 6:Uncle Jo)

Then...I know where they are...I go to the garden and check and then...I look up..I saw Ian was on the tree!!!...

(TARGET CAPTURED 7: Ian)

Garage:No one still inside...wait!!...I found Miss.Landlady was lying down inside the car!!...(==''...)

(TARGET CAPTURED 8:Miss.Landlady)

LAST TARGET:Wendy....

Where is she???...I think and think...Ka Zi told me left 10 minutes more....

I must find her...I must win..!!...ARGH!!...How I gonna find her!!...

Then..I search and search and search again!!!....

"10 minutes past!!"Ka Zi yelled!

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had lose!!!...Where is she!!!!!?????

Finally...she appeared all of sudden...and actually..she was in my room earlier....Ka Zi just laughed!!
Very disappointed....

(sigh...looks like I had lose to a girl this time...)

Everyone goes to shower....I was talking to Wendy for a while...she said..."Tonight wanna join me too see the moon?"
"I don't now...but..I will..."
She was happy....

Time:08.13pm
Location:Dining room

Looks like dinner served...we enjoying eating rice with sweet and sour chicken meat and carrot yam soup...
Since Wendy has won...she wish to go out with me tomorrow Sunday...and I my face was red since everyone heard that....
So...tomorrow I will go out with her....okay!!....I will do my best to be with her...

Time:08.55pm
Location:At the garden....

I head straight to my room.Then...I start to blogging and awaiting for the time strikes 11 or 12 o'clock....and now I saw the moon just half and bright...

Looks like I gotta miss something.....hehehe....to be continued...

Benny Liew......

(Hope my friend know what is the meaning of being best friend forever now...(sigh)....)

No comments:

Post a Comment