Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh...Tired is always.....

Data:24.March.2010
Time:4.55pm
Location:Room 14

Just come back from school
This resident name Ka Zi...always clumsy with me when she try to send me and locate me where am I now.
Jeez.....I was so tired,headache and I almost cannot feels my legs anymore.
But...today is a lucky day for me in a surprise..Wendy is gonna come!!...

Time:5.30pm
I just received a message that she will arrive in about one more hour or maybe two...I pray she will be fine on the journey.....
Then I was fell asleep...Miss Landlady told me that out Introduce Party...and another resident told me..."Who is she?"
The silent resident I know she was inside her room....
And others I don't know where they are..........
That's all I can write now.
Benny Liew...
To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment