Monday, March 29, 2010

Heal of Inspiration....

Time:10.53pm
Date:29.March.2010
Location:Room 14

This morning I was wake up late.I rush up faster to the bath room and ready my things.I didn't even say something to her yet.....

Location:School....
Time:From 7.45am to 02.45pm

It was dreadful....hard and mad!!...and I was a little worry about her....and I hope her fever will be better after this...


Time:02.40pm
Location:Still in school....on the way home..

I rush home faster and told Ka Zi to go faster...although that I am so tired...I still can know that she still with me.

Location:...Room 15....(finally!!)
Time:03.00pm

I knock her door that time...and I accidently open the door...saw she was reading my books.
She just ask me what happen...and I told her nothing and I glad she is okay now...and I head to the bathroom for shower.


Location:Room 15...
Time:03.20pm

I ask Wendy that can I go inside her room...and she allowed me.I bring my laptop inside....thought I want to let her see my show inside but...we actually watching two movies...
She said that my laptop wallpaper looks creepy...and I just changed it.We watch Alice in Wonderland and Winter Sonata last episodes...it was nice too as she was actually seats besides me....
We watched both of this show about almost 3 hours...

Time:06.10pm

The show was end and I can feel that she is better now.....and she wake up and tell me thanks and sorry to me cause she cause trouble to me...but...I hold her hand and tell her..."No need to.We are friends...and we must help each other.."...I just smiles and then...we both smells something nice from the kitchen...so...she go to the kitchen and help Miss.Landlady cook and I take my laptop return to my room.

Time:06.25pm
Location:Room 14..

Then...I placed all my laptop and accessories on the table...and I chat with Fong for a while...and I still remember what did Wendy told me that his face looks like ghost inside his MSN picture...and I just laugh....
The smells getting stronger and stronger...never mind...I just go and help them...

Location:Kitchen...

No wonder...they cook pepper soup with chicken and tomato chili cooks with fish...and I saw Wendy was fine now...I no need to worry for her...Uncle Jo was chopping the fish while Wendy peel the gingers.I just cut several tomatoes and vegetable..while Miss.Landlady taste up the soup....

Time:07.50pm
Location:Dining room...

FINALLY!!...it is dinner time!...Uncle Jo call everyone to eat dinner.Wendy called Sumi too and ask her to join us.She just wake up and start to speak now....

Before I eat...I pray that one day....I will work hard and success in life so does everyones here neither will her...
So..everyone ate a lot and I prepared my own creation desert...cold pineapple plus watermelon juice...since it was hot day....it was sweet and sour a while...then..Wendy and Mui Mui told me I got a little talented on cooking and making deserts....I just smiled at them...and Sumi just sip one bits per bits...
It was so remarkable day...
I can heal my friend who is fever....help and make everyone happy.....
Time:09.00pm
Location:Garden side....

Mui Mui and Wendy was outside watching the pond...and I saw them both talking happily so I just go there and pay a visit.
I ask her health condition how...she said she is now find and I touch her forehead and feel no more hot instead....it was fuzzy and warm...
Then...I sat near her and ask Mui Mui how was my drinks...and she told me she likes it...it was sweet and nice...and I hope I can create more deserts...
Then...I ask Wendy that just now....she was with me...and...I and Mui Mui take Wendy to her room...and say ..."Good night...sweet dreams...tomorrow we meet again.."
Then....I take Mui Mui to her room...ask her to sleep early...and to her just good night....she also smiles to me and tell me good night...and then...I walk to my room...tiredly.....and also........numb....

Then...I was tired and feeling dizzy now...so...I decided to rest and sleep early....and I head to my room....start blogging and rest...now...I feels kinda sleepy now...so...looks like I gotta sleep now....see you all....

(To my friends.....thank you...)

To Be Continued...(feeling so tired)

Benny Liew....................................^^

No comments:

Post a Comment