Saturday, March 27, 2010

Relation is the midnight...and turn now....

Time:02.45am
Location:Room 14
Date:27.March.2010

(Sigh...)...what did Fong told me...always remind me one thing.I was chat with him and sending songs too.He told me about my blog in chapter "A Heretic Nightmare".
He though I can stop to remember the past.He though it was so easy.Actually..it wasn't so easy after all.
Just today I and Wendy finish our work,she and Sumi was tried on their cloth...and I don't want to disturb them now...scared see them is naked condition...after that....I was chatting with my foster father,Uncle Peter...and Fong...well...as always...my foster father ask me how am I now...
Then...I saw Wendy go out and holding her towel.I heard the tub sound with water sprinkled inside...I guess she is going to bath although it was 1.30am that time.
Hmm....I wonder what is she doing so long?...I asked Fong...and he told me to go and see....I scold him that is he out of his mind??...After she misunderstanding...then....after that...

Time:01.55am
She just finish bath.Close...she doesn't catch any cold.I help her wiped her hair with her towel.And then I told her to sleep.I told her a bedtime stories about...children stories I created last year....then...she fall asleep very fast.I just smiled at her.I put on her blanket and turn the light off....
Then...I rush faster to my room...and I was a little hungry too.
I chat with Fong for a moment...and my stomach still hungry...(sigh)...I decided to eat something...

Location:Kitchen...
I took out a weird drink...it was made of protein egg white and milk...(YAKKK!!!)....I just try it out.I added with hot water and drank it.It was....oh my...so nice!!!!...and I read the content is....high protein...maybe I can gain more muscle...
Then....Fong got problem now...have to create a new blog.....(sigh)...

After he finish create his new blog...Riby suddenly appeared....hmm....nevermind...and also then...now I reading my foster brother blog...well...at least I'm enjoying it.....
Well...looks like both of them now chatting each other...and I now busying typing my blog here....
(sigh....)
After blogging...what should I do then??.....(sigh).....leave them both only...don't want to be a busybody person... okay...at least I can hear my songs now....(sigh).......happy date...both of you...good luck....

Benny Liew.....

No comments:

Post a Comment